Pretty Teens ::young girls naked

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

SWEET DOLLS - Exclusive!



One Saturday I walked down the hall to Judy's place to spend time with her. Little did I know what would happen that special afternoon. When I arrived at Judy's apartment I let myself in as I always do. I walked toward the kitchen and was about to call out when I noticed her sleeping on the couch. She was nude and laying on her back. One of her hands was between her legs, rubbing her pussy.

I just stood and watched her play with herself for a few minutes. Seeing her slowly masturbating in her sleep
somehow turned me on. I felt that familiar tickle between my own legs as she rubbed and probed herself .

I had on only a robe with nothing
underneath so I reached down and rubbed my own crotch just a little. It
felt good so I did it again. Judy seemed fast asleep but for her hand movement so I continued to rub and play with myself while standing over her, watching her. I could feel myself getting very wet between my legs as I slid my fingers back and forth in my slit. It felt so good and I was getting so turned on that I couldn't stop,though I knew I should.
I then stuck first one finger, then two, in to my wet hole.

As I inserted the third finger into myself I gasped at the pleasure. I saw Judy's eyes open and a wave of sudden embarrassment swept over me. I wanted to run and hide, but I just froze, standing there with my fingers deep inside me, still probing, as if they had a mind of their own. I felt uneasy that I was this turned on from watching another woman, my best friend, masturbating.
Judy just smiled at me and I noticed she was still rubbing herself too. In fact I saw she was doing it harder. She whispered for me to come closer, and I did, walking toward the couch withmy hand stillworking at my wet and hot pussy. When I got closeshe reached out with her free hand and
pulled me down to akneeling position next to her.
Then she pushed the robe from myshoulders and I let it slip to the floor.

I was now naked like her.


SurprisedCLICK TO SEE MORESurprised

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

Powered by Blogger

TOP 30 Refferers

 

All the models on this website are 18+years old.

This site only provides free links to other pages. We have no control over the content of thesepages. The owner(s) and their employees, are not responsible in any way for the content of the urls, sites and pages that can be accessed by following the provided links, please use your own discretion while surfing the links.